- SCA 315 was the only evidence proffered of Board action to authorize the sale of 2763 White Sage Drive.
- SCA 315 alleges that Jean Capillupo, Board member, signed on February 27, 2014 a statement on RRFS letterhead, dated February 14, 2014,
“The Board of Directors of Sun City Anthem Community Association approves that Red Rock Financial Services is to proceed with the foreclosure of the property address 2763 White Sage Dr., Henderson NV 89052 on March 7, 2014 at 10:00 AM pursuant to this authorization and the conditions set forth in the Permission for Publication of Foreclosure Sale and Authority to Conduct Foreclosure Sale.”
- SCA 315 also includes a note, handwritten by an unknown author, that stated
- SCA Board minutes of the December 5, 2013 Board meeting were retrieved from the SCA website since SCA refused to disclose minutes, the requested in discovery, of any meeting at which action was taken to authorize the sale.
- Item R05 – 120513 on page 2 did not authorize the sale of 2763 White Sage Drive.
- SCA Board minutes of the December 5, 2013 Board meeting Item R05 – 120513 reads
“(R05-120513) UPON motion duly made by Dan Forgeron and Jim Mayfield, the Board unanimously voted to refer the bids to the Reserve Study group for analysis and recommendation presented at the January 23, 2014 regular Board meeting.”Page 2 12/5/13 minutes shows [R05-120513 is not an approval of the sale